Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gimme some credit!

Gimme some credit! Who couldn't use some extra credit? This blog is purely for my World Lit class. On it I will post musings about the materials we are reading and thoughts, trials and tribulations of the class in general. I'm also taking British Lit so there might also be some posts mixed in about it as well.

This is not a blog for the grammar police so if that is you, you should stop and turn back now!

I'm not really a share my thoughts with the world type of person so this will be a new experience for me. I really enjoy reading but don't think I'm particularly good at writing so we shall see how this turns out.

So far for class it's been Beowulf, Phaedra, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight and Candide. Thoughts to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment